About this blog

Eaten Earth will be a location for occasional photos, thoughts about the state of the world, and updates on my roaming through Arctic regions.

The title: I feel as though our species is consuming the Earth. As a way of thinking about how to change that, I'll focus on one of the strongest, most culturally important, and most malleable ways we interact with our planet- the actual eating of its bounty. How people eat, what it means for them, and what it means for the Earth, will be an undercurrent to my entire travels. - Alex

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Autumn in Qaarsut- a bit late

Only eight months after my first wonderful immersion in the settlement of qaarsut, I have finally reviewed and relived the photographs. Here they are to share. The end of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment